Search This Blog

Dining Room with Garden Views and Skylights




I heart this dining room.
It is cozy,
it has garden views
that make it look
so fresh and close to nature,
and boy
that skylights
is gorgeous and gives
so much sunlight.
The brick wall
is lovely
and gives this space
a rustic and cozy vibe.
That rustic table
with its raw and natural look
is very appealing to me.
And I love benches in an
intimate dining space
such as this,
a bench has no boundaries
you can cozy up
and stay as close
as you want to the 
next person beside you.
And if you are
still feeling sleepy
while the food is being served
you can just lay there for
a little while,
but of course that is just
for lazy folks like me,
I know you all
will be helping in serving
up the dishes
in this lovely dining room
with garden views and skylights.



 


















































 
































17 comments:

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

great inspo :)

NEW GET THE LOOK POST | THE SNEAKER POWER :o
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Dressed With Soul said...

So in love with this super bright dining room!
xx Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Nancy Chan said...

Very cosy dining room and I like the flower bouquets

Luana said...

I love the combination of wood and bricks!
very nice inspiration! <3

xoxo
Guria do Século Passado

FashionJazz said...

Love all this inspiration :) xx

www.fashionjazz.co.za

Marisa Cavaleiro said...

Hi Ann
I suspect that I would also feel lazy in this dining room with this garden view, so I don't know who would serve us breakfast.
And I need that eraser to erase a big mistake I made. Can you borrow me?





xoxo

marisasclosetblog.com

Paula Lopes said...

Being able to eat breakfast and feel the warmth of the sun must be incredible! I loved this place. Have a great day!

Blog Paisagem de Janela
www.paisagemdejanela.com

awhite said...

This skylight is amazing!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Mary Soeiro said...

Que inspirações sensacionais.
Beijos

www.glamour2.com

Kinga K. said...

Pretty garden ❤

Missymayification said...

Always blessing us with some great inspirational shots.

https://www.missymayification.co.uk

Le Westin said...

Very nice inspirations!
Kisses.❤
https://lewestinblog.blogspot.com

Lalabetterdayz said...

I'd love to have a diner room similar to this one,
i love nature so it would be amazing!
kisses!

My blog - Lalabetterdayz

Carolyna's world said...

I am always curious what new I will find here - so many awesome clothes, hair styles inspirations

Rosanna said...

What a great room, I really like the different seating options at the table!
Have a lovely weekend :)
Rosanna x
http://www.rosesrooftop.co.uk/

Kelsey Bang said...

great inspiration picks! super fun!
kelseybang.com
4allthingsdisney.com

Ariadne Rodrigues said...

Hi honey, wonderful inspirations. I really liked!

Ariadne ♥
www.devoltaaoretro.com.br

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.