Search This Blog

Bright and Rustic Country Dining Room




I love the simplicity
of this Rustic Country
Dining Room.
But with its simplicity,
the elegance and beauty
of this dining room
is not diminished,
in fact you would appreciate
and be mindful
of its beauty all the more.
I love the dining chair
covers, their patterns made
them stand out in this
neutral space.
I love the lovely
round dining table which
you do not see  around much
anymore.
I super love the exposed
wooden beams
that gives so much 
warm feel
and vibes in this country
dining room
and the lighting fixture
attached to it
evokes a vintage character
that I love so much.
The wooden beams and
vintage lighting
is a perfect combination.
And I love how bright this
dining room is,
thanks to the many windows
surrounding it
that allows so much
natural light to get in.
This rustic country dining area
to me is lovely and very pleasant
to my senses,
I love its light and
inviting ambiance as well.



















































 





















































































































17 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Sweet post! Love the Chanel!

xoxox,
CC

Jennifer said...

Hello... How are you?

Your blog is so beautiful! I loved it! <3

Go to my blog too. I posted a musical review about new Carrie Underwood's album, Cry Pretty.

I hope too see you there!

Jennifer.

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

Wow! These pictures are really amazing!
http://www.recklessdiary.ru

Ariadne Rodrigues said...

Beautiful inspirations dear. I also liked the food, I love pizza and burger.

xoxo

Ariadne ♥
www.devoltaaoretro.com.br

jeanne christine said...

I love the breezy and calming feel of that dining room!

www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

Kathrin said...

I love the wood beam ceiling and the large windows that let in lots of natural light. It's a lovely room.

Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

FashionRadi said...

Cozy and cute!
I love your inspo photos! They give me all the vibes :)

www.fashionradi.com

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Such a cool post Love the Chanel looks and all the inspos Happy weekend beautiful xoxo Cris
https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2018/10/save-big-with-rosegal-this-halloween.html

HariRari said...

Beautiful pictures, and the dining room looks lovely, very elegant and relaxing ^^
xx

Freak Muffin Blog

Miss Uncover said...

I love the ristic look of the wood in this room
https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqx5GwSIU23cLC7fLuso2A

Teresa said...

Me encanta todo, muy bonito. Besitos.

Adriana R. said...

Perfect dining room. Have a great week!
www.thefancycats.pt

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

nice post as usual :)

NEW TIPS POST | PRIMERS: FOR A SKIN WITHOUT FILTERS.
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Carolyna's world said...

head, food, clothes, shoes - so so many inspirations for a new week - thank you xx

patricia sanchez said...

Que bonito, me encanta!
Muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog, te espero por mi nuevo post, mil besos!
http://patriciasanchezstylestreet.blogspot.com.es/

Nettare di miele said...

Mi piace lo stile moderno ma anche il rustico se ben dosato è uno stile davvero incantevole

https://nettaredimiele.blogspot.com

R's Rue said...

Love the chic pieces you selected.

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.