Search This Blog

Pretty Pink Living Room





I am not really
a very girly girl growing up
but I do love the color pink,
and I do love the pink ladies in Grease,
Rizo, Jan, Marty, Frenchy,
and of course Sandy...
yup I just have to add that, 
not that it matters to this topic.
The pretty pink living room above
makes my heart flutter a bit
I love the comfy couch
the oh so feminine pillows
and that rug with dots.
The table is topped with two of my
favorite things,
flowers and books.
The pink paper wall flowers
though a small accent on the wall
is big in cuteness.
And did you know that it has lovely
Audrey artwork on the right side of the wall too.
 This pink living room
truly is just too pretty.


















































































 






























































































13 comments:

HariRari said...

wow, looks amazing! I love pink colour, it looks really sweet and cute ^^
xx

Ivana Split said...

I love pink rooms. They are so feminine and cute. If I lived on my own, I would make at least one room in my home pink.

awhite said...

This room is the definition of uber-girly! :)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Itzel Najar said...

Really love pink!!!

http://www.itzytrendy.com/2018/05/spring-total-black-look.html

Silvia Negretti said...

Pink power!!!^^
In love with that room and everything else: pink, lovely and fun thing are my faves!
XO
S
https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Blackswan said...

Love the pretty room & I've one too - a Hello Kitty one! xoxo

Missymayification said...

Now these are room goals. So lovely!

https://www.missymayification.co.uk

Starshine Beauty said...

I love pastel pink! :)

Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

Mary Maria said...

Amazing! Enjoy the weekend, dear!

❤ Mary María Style ❤

Unknown said...

Such a cute and feminine living room!

http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

FashionRadi said...

This is pink perfection! I also wasn't much into pink but seeing this color makes me extra happy.

www.fashionradi.com

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

so cool inspo :D

NEW DECOR POST | WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT MISS IN THE BATHROOM :D
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Anonymous said...

The flowers, mugs, and gowns are beautiful.

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.