Search This Blog

Lovely and Inviting Kitchen




I love how inviting and welcoming
this kitchen is,
it makes me think of a Mom
lovingly cooking and the
smell of mouthwatering dishes
and even cakes and cookies
baking in the oven,
just like when I was a small
girl coming home and my mother
has always something from her
kitchen
  for me and my brother
and sometimes even for our friends.
This kitchen may not look
as sleek as the modern ones
but I like it, it looks very tidy
and  fresh and has lots of storage space.
I also love that it has fresh flowers
too, may be freshly cut from the garden.
I just love this loving and inviting kitchen.
































































































Chanel




Blanka Matragi




 Georges-Hobeika




 Marchesa

 Celia Kritharioti 





Alexandre Vauthier




Oscar de la Renta




 Rochas




Wes Gordon








17 comments:

Gabriele Rafaela said...

Que peças maravilhosas!
Ótimo poste.
Beijos.
https://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com.br/

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

nice inspirations :)

NEW TIPS POST | MOISTURIZER SÉRUNS LIKE MAKEUP PRIMERS? SAY WHAT? :O
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Blackswan said...

Love the pastel-coloured kitchen, Ann! xoxo

Couture Carrie said...

Beautiful post!
Loving the gowns!

xoxox,
CC

awhite said...

This kitchen is country + classic, love it!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Miss Uncover said...

I love the mint-ish color of furniture
https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com

Silvia Negretti said...

That's the kitchen of my dreams!
very sweet inspirations, dear!
XO
S
https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

Missymayification said...

Amazing gowns featured here.

https://www.missymayification.co.uk

The Yum List said...

Now I feel like having a cup of tea.
What lovely photos you've chosen for today. :-)

Red Rose Alley said...

Oh, I love your tea post, Ann. Many of the pictures remind me of the girls, and I just loved the creative tea party ideas for the children. Can't wait for that. That's a wonderful memory of your mom always having something baking in the oven when your friends came over to visit. That tea party with the girl and her bunny is precious.

love, ~Sheri

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Those gowns are gorgeous!

Miguel Gouveia said...

Thanks a lot :D

have an amazing weekend my friend :)

NEW #DRESSTOIMPRESS POST | CLEAN LINES ARE THE NEW BLACK :O
InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

Unknown said...

It's so well furnished.
Have a nice weekend
XX
Instagram | Facebook

FashionRadi said...

A kitchen like this also reminds of my moms cooking. I love how neat and bright it looks.

www.fashionradi.com

Dressed With Soul said...

This is such a wonderful and heartwarming post! Thank you so much <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Luda Tischenko said...


Amazing post!!!

Would you like if we were to follow each other ? I would be happy . this is my link http://www.ludatischenko.com

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina said...

Great selection darling, so nice and interesting!
www.recklessdiary.ru

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.