Search This Blog

Chic Glamping Tent




Hmmm... so chic.
Who would have thought
you'd see a chandelier
and glam rug
in a tent,
yet here it is.
The bedding looks
 so good
too.
I think I can camp out in here
for a while
though I am not the outdoorsy type
a day or two in here
won't be a problem for me.
Just give me good company to be with
and good food
then I'll be fine.




















 via



 via








 via

















































 via
































































8 comments:

dlkgzr said...

Hi, Im a new follower on your blog from gfc ...
I hope you will be back ...
www.dlkgzr.com

Quinn said...

Love love glamping! This all looks incredible xx

www.qustomquinns.com/blog

It's Gilda said...

A really inspirational blog post! I love the coats and the end and how they are combined by the women. I would like to see more like these. ♥

Best, Gilda
www.itsgilda.com

awhite said...

Now THIS is how you camp! ;)

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Lily Kanaya - www.Glowlicious.Me said...

I totally agree with this great idea :)

-Lily Kanaya
www.Glowlicious.Me

Silvia Negretti said...

This is the only way I could accept to do camping! ^^
Very cool and fun post, dear!
XO
S
https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

The Yum List said...

Wow those are some fabulous looking jackets!
I want to go glamping too!

Bruna Virgínia da Silva said...

Amazing post and pics! I'm following in GFC
Instagram @blogbrunavirginia
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Canal Youtube 
Beeijos (:

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.