Search This Blog

Open Plan Home Design




This home is a great example
of how beautiful an open plan design
looks like
when executed really well.
The spaces look bigger
and feel more fresher.
The pitched beams look so sturdy
and so cool...
and as you know I am a sucker
for high ceilings,
and here the really high ceiling
allows more breathing space
which is really a good thing.
Simple layout
great aesthetics
that is why I love this 
open plan home 
design.






































































































7 comments:

awhite said...

My next house will definitely have a more open design!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

LoveT. said...

The Images are adorable, great Post!

kisses

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Those cakes are so pretty!

The Yum List said...

Lots to inspire here!

shwet said...

lovely picture!!great post:)

Dressed With Soul said...

Thanks for the cute and beautiful inspirations!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Red Rose Alley said...

I love that last verse by John. It's so true. I like the picture too. The blue and white hydrangeas are pretty. I just bought some blue hydrangeas today to put in my lady statue. : )

~Sheri

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.