Search This Blog

Lovely Colorful Living Room




I love the colors in this living room
though they are many
they do not clash
they blend beautifully
and in fact they give a really soothing vibe
in this beautiful living space.
I think that the mint colored
chair is holding everything together
and I love that rainbow colored rug
and of course the chic
artwork on the wall is a beauty too.

















 via





















 The Rainbow Church | Radcliffe



 La Boca, Buenos Aires




 via




 Amsterdam, Países Baixos








  Burano, Italy




Greece












































Alexander McQueen





Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia







5 comments:

Kinga K. said...

Very colorful,great <3

Red Rose Alley said...

What a cool and colorful post! I loved it! Those fortune cookies are delightful. And I would love one of those doughnuts right now with my coffee. The umbrellas are so pretty, and the canal in Italy with the colorful houses is charming. Greece is beautiful. Your post hit home for me today, as I have to have color in my life. What a wonderful post, Ann. Are you back to blogging now? Let me know, so I can put you back on my side bar.

love, ~Sheri

The Yum List said...

What a lovely view, some great quotes and loads of happy colours!

Joan said...

when I look houses an clothes like that I get a happy feeling

It's me said...

What a Great colorful post...love it.....love Ria x ❤️

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.