Search This Blog

Beautiful Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom




Everything to like
and nothing more to ask
in this beautiful relaxing master bedroom.
I love the barn door leading to the
en suite bathroom
it gives such charm
and cozy ambiance.
You all know by now
I'm a sucker for high ceilings
and lovely chandeliers
that go with it
and this master bedroom has that
covered.
And the wide white beams
look so amazing in there
looking so sturdy
and adds a lot of upper space
which will not give me any
claustrophobic attacks.
Hah! I bet you didn't know that...
Yes I am claustrophobic.
Anyways, I just love this beautiful
master bedroom.
















 via

 




 via





















































No comments:

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.