Search This Blog

Cozy White Bedroom





This cozy white bedroom
is so lovely
and inviting
just like what a bedroom
should be.
It looks so comfortable and the
high wooden white pitched ceiling
with a skylight is so amazing.
Imagine waking up
with your room filled with natural light
or looking up at night seeing the moon
and some stars from your own bedroom.
I am in love with the fluffy white rug
and that lighting fixture
is an eye catcher.
And this cozy white bedroom
even has a spacious
terrace too.
What more can you ask?

















































































































































































10 comments:

Unknown said...

This bedroom is so beautiful. I am a big fan of the clean and minimal design!

http://whatmakesmesmileblog.com/

Unknown said...

nice post!
PS I'm following you!

Annie L said...

My husband and I actually just redid our bedroom like this, I love the inspiration!
xo Annie
New England Romance

Carolina Vega said...

amazing pictures!

kisses dear
www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

Giada Space Beauty said...

Hi dear! Your blog is very interesting and I following you now :)
I hope you follow me back :)
Kisses

http://giadaspacebeauty.blogspot.it

Svetlana said...

These dressed looks so amazing! I also love the white interiors:)

Rose world said...

So much whiteness in the bedroom. Love the terrace, I dream of having that in my room.

Thanks for commenting my blog post.

Gabriele Rafaela said...

Que vestidos maravilhosos!
Beijos.
https://vinteedoisdemaio.blogspot.com.br/

Zurainny Ismail said...

Everything looks so gorgeous - almost surreal! :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post and pictures.

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.