Search This Blog

Cozy and Inviting Living Room




Cozy Living Rooms
are great
because you feel the warmth
of the place and how inviting it is.
This cozy living room is just that
so inviting and so warm,
minimalist style
but not lacking aesthetics.
Love the lovely contrast of having
a leather armchair with
bulky super comfy couch
and they do blend well.
Having a garden and extra space
by the side
is not a bad thing too
for if there are guests,
family and friends around
it serves as a ready extension of this
cozy and inviting living room.
Oh and a skylight up there
is cool too.



















































































Young Brooke Shields
really looks good




Remember the "Winona Forever" tattoo?



I have mixed emotions whenever I see pics of them together...
happy that they look so good together
sad because... gone too soon.




I miss seeing ome Posh and Becks PDA



Just so sweet!




I think only a few now knows how to use this
or even knows what its for.



Back when Hugh Grant was really hot.
Four Weddings and a Funeral... anyone?




I'm just too sad to convey my feelings...



Call me shallow... but one of my favorite trilogies...


























































































16 comments:

Paola Lauretano said...

I always love your posts and pictures... so inspiring!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

Andreia e Jéssica said...

I loved your photos in these post. They were very good.

We followed your blog. Pass by ours!

Little Bees

http://damselme.blogspot.com/?m=0

Quinn said...

I'm obsessed with those loafers! This post is so tranquil and peaceful xx

www.qustomquinns.com/blog

Silvia Negretti said...

I love this kind of light coziness, seems relaxing but still very refined!
Great selection as usual, dear!
XO
S
https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

Catarina Jesus said...

Love the pictures :D

Beijinhos,
Yellow Rain

Svetlana said...

Wonderful pics, so inspiring ♡♡
http://witty-sweety.blogspot.com

Paulan said...

I love your inspirations!
paulan-official-blog.blogspot.com

Amy Aed said...

Love these images! There's such a vibe going on here I adore it.

Have a great week!
Amy; Wandering Everywhere

Dressed With Soul said...

You are so right - exactly in that way a living room should be! And I love as usual what you show here, thanks a lot for your effort!
xx Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

What Would V Wear said...

Love the inspiration!
xoxo, Vanessa
www.WhatWouldVWear.com

Ariadne Rodrigues said...

Beautiful photos dear ^^

Ariadne ♥
www.devoltaaoretro.com.br

Rafaela Biscassi said...

Great photos.
Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm already following yours, could you follow mine too?

www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

Alyssa said...

It looks good

xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

Cristiana Nobrega said...

Adorei as inspirações. Beijos
www.achatadebatom.com

Kathrin said...

Beautiful photos! I especially love the feel-good ones with loving themes. They definitely raised my mood.

Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

Blackswan said...

Love the natural lights coming in! xoxo

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.