Search This Blog

Blue and White Bedroom with a View



Lovely blue and white bedroom
with a magnificent ocean view.
So relaxing and serene.
Oh how I love to drop everything
and be in a place like this.




Pink Converse,
I remembered mine years ago.
Loved it so much it barely get washed.

 


Outdoor Chandelier Love


Lovely arm candy...
And look at those beautiful details on the dress... Fab!


Pink ice cream with a heart...
love it ♥


Another lined up DIY for me...


Love the hair,
the outfit layering,
and those high socks.

Couple Sweater Inspiration
And look at that purse and shoes.




Love studs and spikes these days,
so glam and so fierce but still feminine.
This would really look good with

 this gorgeous heels...


YUM!

Love crepes any time of the day
as in anytime.


A window that opens up to a beautiful view
is always a good thing.  Sometimes it can clear your mind
from worries and gives you hope as you look at the magnificence 
of God's creations.


Ring Overload!
And I absolutely love it.


What a lovely spot to sit with the one you love
and talk about your future together.



Oh Wow!
That gown...


Have someone you can be absolutely crazy with.

18 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Ann! HOW NICE TO SEE YOU as I went over to my comments page! All the lovely things you share here are such a gorgeous view into the minds of others' and what they capture at that moment. I particularly love that moving photo of the gown for I will be designing a window display for a bridal shop with a PAPER WEDDING GOWN and the skirt will look exactly like this one....long, flowing and ruffled. Now to find the proper paper that is NOT too expensive! That is the fun part, how to take an everyday object like paper and transform it into magic!

HAVE A LOVELY DAY! Anita

Teresa said...

Bo Blue and White for me. This Autumn promisses cold and wet times ahead... Still not ready to dream with that bedroom.

That Channel advert is one of my favorite - Love everything about it.

I sigh for that bench among the windows. I have benches thrown around the garden but none so close to the house. Must change that. How lovely would be to sit there so close but out?!

Thank you for the inspiration! Love,
T

spiral style said...

So many gorgeous images. My favorite is the "to die for" bracelet with the gorgeously bead-adorned skirt. Wouldn't mind a cup of that roasted marshmallow topped drink either.

navy and orange said...

just used that photo with the orange jeans!

xoxo navy & orange

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing, you always have beautiful & inspiring pictures, thanks for sharing them!

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I love crepes too. I am always up for them. That acquired taste sign cracked me up.

*Erin

monica said...

ahh room with a view and outdoor chandeliers! i want

k said...

having a view like that would be SO relaxing. man!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Converse, food and baubles? Love this!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I want those knee-high fairisle socks - aren't they gorgeous?! You come up with such original and beautiful images - I love your blog!

Sarahx

barefoot duchess said...

Wow! That bed!

Chicago Chic said...

Adore EVERYTHING here! I'm so inspired!

x
Rachel

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

I am crazy for the jeweled eclectic bracelet and that divine fabric! You overloaded my brain with this beautiful post!

Bises,
Genie

Teresa said...

Is everything well with you?
Hope you're well.
Missing you immensely.
Teresa

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

cute pics!

xoxo

Jessica said...

Wonderful inspiration. All of these images are so beautiful.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

P.S. I'm having a Giveaway for a set of Nail Polishes, a Clutch, and Necklace/Earring Set.

MOSAMUSE said...

great photos!! i love the hot pants and hot cakes!
xo
MOSAMUSE

www.MOSAMUSE.com

samecookiesdifferent said...

Love the Hunter Boots and adore the bettle Juice pants
X the Cookies
Samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.