Search This Blog

A Bedroom fit for a Queen


This bedroom is stylish, opulent, and very comfortable. I say this bedroom is fit for a queen, not necessarily a royal queen but any queen of the house should be given the privilege to sleep in one of these bedrooms. Although I love the minimalist and modern look in the bedroom, there are still times when as a woman I would get to see one of these stylish and opulently styled bedrooms with bed crown, fancy chandeliers, and lovely luxurious drapes and it is enough to make me dreamy and long for some chance to be able to experience how it is to stay in one. I love the elegance and symmetry of this bedroom, the use of luxurious fabrics and pleasing color, the chandy, the invitingly lavish bed and the lovely chair beside it.

Image: William R. Eubanks

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! I think my bedroom has a long way to go! This one is gorgeous-you really would feel like a queen in here.

Jordan said...

wow! It just screams royal!

have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ann, I was delighted to have you visit The Vintage Nest blog and hope you'll visit often. I am very happy with my bedroom except for the spread. I have been looking for something very sumptuous and "fluffy". I found it recently but only problem was it cost $600.00 so I guess I'll keep looking. :) Lynn

GrannySmithGreen said...

I think I could deal with this bedroom. If I changed anything, I might use a bit less fabric. It could be overwhelming.

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.