Search This Blog

Gorgeous Cozy Bedroom

thistlewoodfarms 


I love this gorgeous bedroom
so cozy
and oh so chic.
Love the chandy and that
amazing ceiling.
The furry carpet, drapes,
and of course the bed with an
awesome tufted headboard
are all looking perfect
in this gorgeous bedroom.



 






 Eggs for breakfast... yum!
 pinterest



 Three times the breakfast goodness in a tasty bite,
an egg baked in a bacon nest cocooned in a mini Dutch baby. - via
 thekarmickitchen



Croissants and coffee
always look nice together
and taste so good too.
lottieslittlekitchen







Super Lovely.



Great Ice Canyon in Iceland 
by photographer: James Balog for National Geographic



A Lovely Winter Path





How I love beddings.
This Eiffel bedding collection is lovely.


 Lovin' the ruffles.
 ebay


Rosettes are lovely in here.
And a tufted headboard is one of my fave things.
 



 Knitted? why not?
Looks really cozy.
And I adore that bean bag, knitted too.





 Love those cosy socks
and coffee.
 


I didn't know such a word even exists.
Well, now I do.
 Thanks to blogging
I am learning quite a lot.



Nothing beats a good breakfast
in bed to start your day.


 



But of course, staying in bed might just be great too.
I so sleep like this,
with pillows to hug and facing on either side
never flat.




 




















Love the simple cozy jogger pants
during cold days


Oh this scarf ♥
 


 



 Zuhair Murad Fall Winter 2014


ELIE SAAB Haute Couture Fall Winter 2014-15


 Ralph Lauren Fall 2014


 Ralph & Russo Couture Fall/Winter 2014-15


 Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda Autumn/Winter 2014-15 Couture















23 comments:

Teresa said...

Happy New Year!

And please please jump into the sequins and cupcakes posts... these made of beds - lovely and cozy beds - make me want to call in sick.

Winter is too gloomy here this year and cold... so guess where I'd rather be?!

Hope all is well with you,
Teresa

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm in love with the bed linen with ruffles, it's gorgeous! Great pictures, and very inspirational (the dress with the 3 layers is sublime!).

miss b said...

It's so cold here I could happily curl up in that first cosy bedroom! Love the travel quote which is so true and the one about the bed and shoes made me smile. Those Elie Saab gowns are just perfect! Happy New Year to you and what a fabulous post!

Dee said...

What a wonderful post and such fabulous pictures and quotes. Very inspiring indeed... :)

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love the bedrooms! I'm in the mood to give mine a makeover :)

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello Ann,
I was wondering when you were going to post. I have been needing some inspiration in the new year. That carousel picture by the Eiffel is gorgeous. I love the red and white sweater with the warm socks. Sometimes I wish winter would linger on so we can keep wearing all the cute winter clothes. The quote "love your whole story" really touched me, that's a good one.

I hope the new year is being good to you, Ann. I wish you peace and lots of love in the days ahead.

~Sheri

miss b said...

Happy New Year! It's so cold here and the bedroom in the first photo looks so cosy. I love the travel quote and those grey Elie Saab gowns are all fabulous, the Ralph Lauren one too. I just can't get enough grey at the moment. As always, you find the best images. It's the variety too which I enjoy.

Lilli said...

Croissant and coffer are always a great match, just need it right now! And yes, happiness is my bed too, so sleepy right now!:) Kisses Ann! xo

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing beds, scarves, quotes and noshes!
Love this post!

xoxox,
CC

Marcela Gmd said...

Very inspiring post!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!:)))

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Paola Lauretano said...

Amazing pics selection... so inspiring!!!!
WiFi, coffee, my bed. Perfection.
I love it!!!!!!
Happy friday!
Kisses, Paola.

Expressyourself

My Facebook

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOW ANN! You always find the best photos....I am loving that Thistlewood Farms collection of perfect white and distressed grays! And yes, a good bed is really a gift, isn't it!

Thank you kindly for coming to visit my last post. It was a terribly hard decision to make, but the great thing is that I am still visiting blogs, keeping my blog active in the very possible event I come back. I am hoping to work on a self-published book on my blog, and if and when it becomes a reality, I will post to let my readers know.

Keep on sharing the beauty sweet Ann! Anita

♥ SHA said...

All these lovely pictures made me want to travel & go shopping haha :) x

http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

The Great Ice Canyon in Iceland looks absolutely stunning and I would just love to crawl into the bed in the first photo and have a nap right now :)

Unknown said...

Those bedrooms look so heavenly! Especially the first one!

www.dressed2dnines.com

LoveT. said...

Love the Bedrooms!

kisses :)

Unknown said...

super lovely photos! <3
xx Ama

PHUCKITFASHION

Unknown said...

so much inspo! Love!

http://louboutinsandlove.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4899431

Margaret Dallospedale said...

So adorable pics babe
Kisses
Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

The Elle Diaries said...

Ann,
What photos! Now I want to mkae my bed so it is pristine, and go right back to bed,
and re read this whole post over again.
Loved that first bedroom, and all of the cozy looks.
The gowns were fabulous, too,
my happy meter was points up when i read these!
xx, Elle

Tales of Two said...

lovee the collection of photos! very inspiring

talesoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

HEY DEAR
THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS
U HAVE AMAZING BLOG
FOLLOWED U
KEEP IN TOUCH

Janelle said...

Wow! Those photos are just amazing.

Janelle | Styles & Prints

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.