Search This Blog

Sunroom with a Relaxing Dining Space

It must be so lovely
to dine here
so serene and green.
Love the relaxed feel
with a little rustic and romantic touch
of this dining space.
And love the glass walls and roof.




Gorgeous Bags


Pink Phone
Luv it!





Pink Tulle and Wand...
Cute!


Love all those gorgeous
fashion accessories.


Love the casual layering
and fabulous jewelry pieces


 Doing the dishes
wouldn't be as boring if you do it here.


 A nice place to hang out.


A bed in the garden,
oh yes please!
I say let there be books
and music too.




Looks so refreshing
I want one...Now!
 


 Glitter Love


Eiffel with your BFF
it will sure be a blast.


Dressed down
but still stylish.






 White balloons
looking so serene...


A good place to dine.
Do you dine out for good food?
Good companions? Or lovely ambiance?
I'd love to have all those for my
dining out experience.
But the ambiance is really important to me.


This looks so yum,
heck even the purple paper looks so cute.


What a treat!


A sweet cup


A lovely cup


Parade of Lovely Dresses
Love the Patterns


Isn't this gown fabulous?


Just remembering my mother
it is her birthday tomorrow.
Miss her so much.

18 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Fabulous post, darling!
Loving the quotes, the cupcakes and the accessories!

xoxox,
CC

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Ann, Love your pics, always so inspiring.
Great Smile quote!
Hugs

Connie said...

Ann, I love your blog, too. It always puts a smile on my face!

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow very inspiring post!!!
Have a good week!!!:)))

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

miss b said...

You have selected so many gorgeous images. I love the bed in the garden, the wonderful blue shutters and those cupcakes!

Red Rose Alley said...

Ann,
You haven't posted in awhile. I missed you, dear. There is so much inspiration on here today. I love the saying, "Keep Calm and put a smile on." The pink phone is delightful. I wouldn't mind having the kitchen sink with that lovely view either. The cupcakes and the hot chocolate look sooooo yummy. AND I LOVE THAT SMILE QUOTE!!! Happy Birthday to your mom. I miss my mom too.

Have a nice Autumn week.

Love,
~Sheri

Karena said...

Ann you have brightened my day!! Thank you for so much inspiration!

xoxo
Karena
Tom Scheerer Decorates:
Book Giveaway!

Deidre said...

That sun room is just...I have no words. It's look so relazing.

miasmode said...

Happy birthday to your mom!! Hope you'll have a great bday party. The photos are inspiring as always. Now I want that cupcake so badly. I never tried one!!


xx Mira

www.glamdevils.com

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ann my dear! What a lovely bunch of photos for inspiration, from fashion to places I'd love to see again (PARIS!) How nice to see you! Thank you for coming by; it's a busy time of year with teaching and trying to live a writing life, but it's so enriching. I hope you are well and enjoy the autumn!! Anita

bridechic said...

Adore the solarium style dining!

Sam said...

This is such beautiful inspiration, the first sunroom is amazing.

Julie (Little Pink Rain Boots) said...

Wonderful, inspirational photos. I adore that enclosed dining space, I could imagine eating there under the stars or while it's snowing.

LittlePinkRainBoots.blogspot.com

awhite said...

Oooh that sunroom dining room is gorgeous!

-Ashley
http://lestylorouge.com

Midnight Cowgirl said...

That greenhouse is beautiful!

Cafe Fashionista said...

Your posts never cease to inspire me - absolutely loving this gorgeous collection of photographs and quotes! :)

Marta Moura said...

Cool! :)

Susannah said...

What gorgeous pictures and quotes. I'm feeling so very inspired!

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.