Search This Blog

A Beautiful Nook by the Window



I just love the pops of orange in this nook by the window.
And I love the two chairs too,
they are so gorgeous.
The fabrics are beautiful
and the seat by the window looks
cozy and comfy...
I could definitely spend hours reading there.




I would freeze right there,
I can't imagine to move in a place like that.

Tianmen Mountain in is a very popular tourist attraction because of the Glass sky walk, located 4,690 feet above the sea level on the side of the Tianmen Mountain in Zhangjiajie province of China. Walking on this see-through glass is a terrifying and thrilling experience, but definitely not for the faint hearted. If you are afraid of the heights, just don't look down while walking on that Glass.


Wonderful place,
Wonderful shot.


Nice outfit layering.
Love the hat,
love the necklaces too,
and how can I not love the sweater?


Time to stock up on
warm socks.


Chandelier on a tree...lovely.
And look at those chair slipcovers... equally lovely.


Gorgeous arm candies


So true...


Awww! So cute!

Another street I want to pass by.


What a lovely outdoor swing.



Flowers on a bag,
on a door,
Love it ♥
 

Every girl needs somebody to look up to,
Ladies...be  someone worth looking up to.
 

 
So happy to be able to finally say this...

5 comments:

spiral style said...

That reading nook is soooo inviting. I've never seen chair slip cover like that, so pretty and romantic.
NO, I would NOT walk on that glass walk. Yikes!

Today is a perfect day for socks here in Michigan.
Have a lovely weekend.

Fashion-isha said...

This is such a fabulous and happy post. Thanks for that and thanks for visiting my blog!!
xo
Sharon

Unknown said...

That reading nook is simply perfect. I wish I had.... but I can picture myself there with a cup of coffee and a great book.
Happy Sunday.

miasmode said...

Wonderful post!!! I´m of the faint hearted that´s for sure!!!
Thanks for your comment. I liked Totall Recall it´s different from the first one but Colin is just awesome :D
xo

glamDevils

Melissah from Coastal Style said...

Love that gorgeous, cosy breaksfast nook in image 1 with it's pop ogf orange!
x
Melissah

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.