Search This Blog

A Lovely Breakfast Room


Just look at this lovely breakfast room, what's not to like about it? I especially heart the bay windows and the drapes... so much light and sunshine but so stylish too. I could actually see myself sitting on the bay window seat half-asleep not really minding my breakfast, just lazing around for a couple of minutes before prepping myself up for a busy day ahead. The lamp is also adorable and could be a good source of light on nighttime because if I have this breakfast room this space would definitely be used also for dining at times and a sitting room when my friends visit. Lovely, lovely space.

Image: Sherrill Canet

1 comment:

escapade said...

So much drama in this space - the bold patterned curtains, the constrast of the chairs. Beautiful!

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.