Search This Blog

Colorful Vintage Chic Bedroom


This vintage chic bedroom looks so welcoming. The vintage pieces are scattered around the bedroom and gives off a bit of whimsy and grace in this bedroom space. The mix of colors, textures, and patterns created a charming ambiance that would make anybody feel at home and relaxed. The window with its red floral curtain as backdrop of the bed plus a gorgeous chandelier above that crowns it all is simple perfection. And oh, the pale blue bench at the end of the bed is so classy.

Image: BHG

5 comments:

Jordan said...

LOVE IT! Its so inviting and warm! Seems super fancy too! I like everything but the pillows, it doesn't match the color scheme to the rest of the rooom!

Have a great day, Ann!
:)

Chichi and Luxe said...

Thank you for popping by my blog Ann!
I love vintage!! This is so pretty and has a lovely whimsical feel :)

Greet Lefèvre said...

Hi Ann,

Thank you for the comment on my blogpost!
So now I have discovered your blog! I hope to hear you again!

Greet
PS May I ask from wich country you are?

Kellie Collis said...

This is one gorgeous bedroom!! x

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I really like your blog! Short and just my subject...thanks for coming by.

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.