Search This Blog

Relaxing Oceanfront Bedroom


This Balinese style bedroom is so awesome. It looks so relaxing, spacious, and it has an adjoining swimming pool…but that’s not all, it also has a very picturesque oceanfront view. Its simple interiors and furniture is complimented by the spectacular natural elements of the surrounding place which can be viewed and enjoyed anytime from the 90-degree glass doors. A breakfast in bed enjoying the ocean view …now, that is what I call a splendid way of wasting some time. Or indulge in a plunge in the adjoining pool in the afternoons or even late-night dips with a loved one…oh that would be so romantic.

Photo:Villa Balinese

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...I'll stay there for a long time....maybe even not bring the kids hehe :P

My Castle in Spain said...

oh yes...having breakfast on such a bed ! facing the ocean...pure bliss !
:-)

Maya said...

Oh, I couldn't agree more. I wish, I wish.

Beach House Dreamer said...

A dream view!!!

Christy Amular said...

OMG!! MY dream bedroom!!!

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.