Search This Blog

Sophisticated Farmhouse Style Bedroom

porterbarnwood



How gorgeous is this bedroom?!?
This sophisticated farmhouse bedroom
would appeal to both the man and the woman
of the house...
Let me start with the wood wall...
it is Tobacco Barn Grey Wood,
the texture looks amazing and it really
cozies the space
plus its aesthetics is really way up there.
The tufted headboard is also
a beauty... and those two chandeliers
adds a lot of style
in this farmhouse style bedroom.
The wood flooring looks really
amazing and that barn door is such
a charming touch.
Now I have a new inspiring bedroom
picture and style on my mind
because of this farmhouse bedroom.







Time to read up...
a man who reads really appeals to me.
via



I wish my work desk looks as orderly as this.
via




A coffee from Gong Yoo on a Monday morning
would be such a treat... Mr. Coffee Prince himself.




Maybe a view like this while working could inspire me...
or maybe not, I'd just be staring at it the whole day.



Behati Prinsloo looks so glam while working.

whowhatwear




 via



Here comes summer...
ready up your sunnies ladies.

via








via


















shu84




via




via




via







No comments:

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.