Search This Blog

Amazing Rustic Library



Just Amazing!
this rustic library.
Love the wood beams
and that chandelier.
And the shelving is quite
impressive too.

 



I need to meditate
more often


And maybe whistle a lot more
they say when you whistle
it makes you feel happier
I just don't know how to do it in style
like this heart shaped lips


Couple Kissing
Eiffel as Backdrop
Sweet ♥




 I just love a tutu
and worn tiptoeing...perfect!


A pink cake with a flower
yes please...




Love the necklaces


I believe that every bride is beautiful
when in their wedding gown


Awww... so cute.





lovely


I'm in love with this shoe.


 What a spot for
sunbathing


Love this dress
so feminine.



12 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my, Anne! You always take me on such splendid journeys! Beautiful imagery, inspirational thoughts and a need for more. Love your blog.

Deborah Flanagan said...

The set of 3 necklaces is perfection. The sunbathing spot is glorious but scary. Love your final quote and yes I do.
Happy Monday Ann

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Love the tutu picture!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

I love your collection of quotes Ann (be you, but cooler - brilliant!) The tutus and long skirts also put me in a good mood!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Genie -- Paris and Beyond said...

Anne, these images just make my eyes happy... particularly the ballerina.

Bises,
Genie

Jennifer Fabulous said...

This is such a magical post. It's like a dream. :)

Connie said...

Ann! I am so happy you stopped by! Loving your inspiration!
Connie*

Diana Marks said...

lovely inspirational post!

LA By Diana Live Magazine

Victim of my closet said...

Que imagenes tan ideales!!!! Me encanta la chica tumbada en la roca, que pasada!!!!

Saludos!!

http://victimofmycloset.blogspot.com.es/

Cafe Fashionista said...

I want to live in that first picture. And the lips {with the heart}...so cute! :)

Mary Jo at TrustYourStyle said...

Gorgeous photos--I just love the feeling I have when I see that sunbathing spot or the worn ballet shoes--just yummy visuals Anne!

xo Mary Jo

The Buzz Blog said...

What a wonderful discovery your blog is and thank you for stopping by The Buzz! Love all the pretty pictures and words of wisdom...
xxoo
C + C

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.