Search This Blog

A Relaxing Romantic Bedroom

Cococozy



Oh how I heart this 
white bedroom.
Looks so dainty
and inviting
and I really find it romantic
and relaxing too.
And look,
it also has a balcony with
an amazing view.
And look at that bed
so inviting
I would not have a hard
time sleeping there
even if I'm insomniac
I think I can sleep there early.
And isn't that tall white
ceiling divine?






I love the beach
and this one looks amazing.
See how a man can seem so small?
I just love nature.


Lovely bun


Polka dot balloons.
love it.


 


Glitter Heels
I want!


Shoe Love


Maybe I'd walk more fashionably
if I have shoes like that.
Gladiator inspired but oh so fab.
And that coat and bag... gorgeous.



Peeling an apple never looked
this glamorous.





I want one.
We are just three in the family
but each of us have
a different kind of juice to take
to the beach next week.
This will solve that problem.


What a dramatic staircase.



Tulips
will always put a smile
on my lips.


What a glam spot.


Heart-shape sweets
I love them so much.
Just don't tell my Doctor.

My mouth is watering
looking at these delectable
Japanese foods.


Yes please.



  Gosling is always welcome on my blog.

 
  

6 comments:

therelishedroost said...

I Love this post!!! Every image is great, fun and beautiful!
That bun is retro fab!!!
Have a great weekend!
Karolyn

jackie jade said...

lovely photos! the first white bedroom is so calm and lovely.
-- jackiejade.blogspot.com

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

Every image is an inspiration!
Wishing you a very happy Easter Ann!

Melissah

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh dearest Ann,

What beauty you have collected today! From the dreamy white bedroom to the scripture that rings true down each generation, it is all GOOD.

Thank you for coming to comment; no, it is never the same if you can't leave someone a note to make their day, a perfect day. HUGS! Anita

Cravingforbarneys said...

Love all these photos!

Glee said...

That mint green sandal definitely stole my heart. :)

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.