Search This Blog

A Beautiful Bathroom



Not much in this bathroom,
but I love the white tub
and the pretty gold mirror 
on that stone wall.
And even if I can't see the whole 
chandelier I just know its gorgeous, for I 
still have to see a chandelier that I don't like.
And that barn door... oh I think its gorgeous in there.



 Knit loving
and the shoes and bag... fab!

Fabulous Knit again
and a Prada bag... I want!


Orange flowers... lovely!



I am also favoring torn jeans...
I don't throw jeans,
sometimes I give them away
but never throw one.

See? Torn jeans look so cool
even with a chic jacket and a sparkly top.


 Oh I would gladly wear high heels
on a snowy day too
if someone would carry me that way!


Love lemon squares,
and they look extra lovely with real lemons on top.



I wish I could look this good while reading a book
and having my coffee.


Classy...
The bun and the necklace look awesome.






Love this ring.


A serving of lovely heels,
yes please!


I'd love to down one right now.

A lovely way to go...
and what a destination awaits.

So cute!


 Borneo Rainforest Canopy Walkway
Looks so exciting to cross,
but I just can't.




10 comments:

spiral style said...

So much inspiration...I just keep pinning your great picks

Tiffany Kadani said...

Coming over here after you visited me and holy moly I want to live here. Beautiful post!

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful, inspiring and relaxing post, dear!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Love the torn jeans and that bathroom. The stone walls are beautiful!

Remember to enter my InPink $30 for 30 Giveaway!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2012/10/giveaway-inpink-30-for-30.html

Eva said...

I loved all, inspiration for my life and my bathroom, wonderful to be here:)

Amy K said...

Nice Blog! Would you want to follow each other?

Much Love,
http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

Gracie said...

I really love the bathroom. It's how I wish my bathroom looked. Lovely pics.

Unknown said...

Geniales inspiraciones!!!!!Te sigo!!!!

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, Ann, so much to see, so much to muse about! I love stone walls in a house, they add such a warm dimension. Now I have to go back and look at it all over again.
Thanks for your visit to my blog. Always nice to see you!

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Wow, gorgeous images again - love that bathroom in #1!

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.