Search This Blog

Loading...

A Beautiful Bathroom



Not much in this bathroom,
but I love the white tub
and the pretty gold mirror 
on that stone wall.
And even if I can't see the whole 
chandelier I just know its gorgeous, for I 
still have to see a chandelier that I don't like.
And that barn door... oh I think its gorgeous in there.



 Knit loving
and the shoes and bag... fab!

Fabulous Knit again
and a Prada bag... I want!


Orange flowers... lovely!



I am also favoring torn jeans...
I don't throw jeans,
sometimes I give them away
but never throw one.

See? Torn jeans look so cool
even with a chic jacket and a sparkly top.


 Oh I would gladly wear high heels
on a snowy day too
if someone would carry me that way!


Love lemon squares,
and they look extra lovely with real lemons on top.



I wish I could look this good while reading a book
and having my coffee.


Classy...
The bun and the necklace look awesome.






Love this ring.


A serving of lovely heels,
yes please!


I'd love to down one right now.

A lovely way to go...
and what a destination awaits.

So cute!


 Borneo Rainforest Canopy Walkway
Looks so exciting to cross,
but I just can't.




11 comments:

Deborah Flanagan said...

So much inspiration...I just keep pinning your great picks

Dancing Branflake said...

Coming over here after you visited me and holy moly I want to live here. Beautiful post!

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful, inspiring and relaxing post, dear!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Love the torn jeans and that bathroom. The stone walls are beautiful!

Remember to enter my InPink $30 for 30 Giveaway!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2012/10/giveaway-inpink-30-for-30.html

Eva said...

I loved all, inspiration for my life and my bathroom, wonderful to be here:)

Amy K said...

Nice Blog! Would you want to follow each other?

Much Love,
http://amyklundt.blogspot.com/

Gracie said...

I really love the bathroom. It's how I wish my bathroom looked. Lovely pics.

Natalia Ayensa said...

Geniales inspiraciones!!!!!Te sigo!!!!

GlamFabChameleon said...

So so so many pretty things here!!!!!

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, Ann, so much to see, so much to muse about! I love stone walls in a house, they add such a warm dimension. Now I have to go back and look at it all over again.
Thanks for your visit to my blog. Always nice to see you!

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Wow, gorgeous images again - love that bathroom in #1!

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.