Search This Blog

Bright and Beautiful Dining Room



What a bright and beautiful dining room.
Love that door that opens up 
to a beautiful garden.  And that slatted wood table
is a beauty.


Happy Birthday Mr. Reeves

 Yum!



Nice pic
Nice quote


Love this nook


Pink chandy
and beautiful flowers
can give so much beauty into an ordinary space.

Love this ♥

Getting ready for the cold days.

Book Lovers


Glam way to take some coffee break.

I love pocket watches,
they transport me to a different time.

This is going to be 
one hell of a 
bike ride

Love the sweater and the bag.


Time to start practicing 
the many ways to tie a scarf.
And how to match accessories.

Love this.
There was a time years ago
in my life when wearing dirty sneakers is the 'in thing'.



11 comments:

elena nuez said...

it's fantastic!
thanks for posting!!!

Bettina said...

I love the table. :)

/Bettina

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Ann:
We particularly like the two black and white images, both of Paris, we think.

Deborah Flanagan said...

Oh, my dear, so many lovely images. I LOVE the gorgeous dining room for all the reasons you pointed out. Another great Eiffel Tower photo. Yes, it is soon time to time on a scarf. I think I'm ready.

Couture Carrie said...

Amazing post, darling!
Especially loving the pics with the lovely luggage and leopard chair!

xoxox,
CC

Fifth N Sixth Closet said...

Great great great post and wonderful inspirations. Thanks for sharing, the quote speaks to us today:)

xx
5th&6h

Elements said...

The table is my fave. Have a great day.

Teresa said...

So inspiring.

Full of what we still can have and looking forward for what's ahead...
Love it!

Have a wonderful and inspiring week!

And a Happy Mr. Reeves... everyday.

Vanisha @ Vanishas Life In...Australia said...

Red Velvet and Books - I'm swooning...though I am over the cold weather, bring on Summer!

bridechic said...

Love dropping by for a bit of inspiration! Love the rustic elegance of the dining room
here . . .

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I have a crush on Keanu Reeves. :)

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.