Search This Blog

A Simple Country Living Room



I love the simplicity of this living room.
So comfy and with a beautiful view.
The crate table looks so charming
and so do the bottles with fresh flowers.




Cute Victoria's Secret cake.

He's hot
and I love what he's saying:)


I'm with Ryan on this one,
so beautiful and dreamy
mason jar lamps.


So cute!
Little glam cowgirl.

So true...


I want!

LOL!


I told yah I love keys.


Eiffel and Purple... love it ♥


A backyard space like this
would make me one happy lady.


Bouquets on a bike
So beautiful.


What a wise advice



9 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Ann:
We absolutely endorse what is said here about friends. How true is that?

Alexis Grace said...

I love all of these photos! Great inspiring picks!

Unknown said...

I want to be in that living room...quietly. It would be so much better with my handsome favorite actor Ryan Gosling.

Shoe Belle said...

Liking all the pix but really love the last one:)

trishie said...

Oh what a pretty post! I love the purple balloons around the eiffel tower on best.

Midnight Cowgirl said...

The wedding ring photo is hilarious!

honey my heart said...

the photo of the groom and all his groomsmen is too funny!!

Test said...

I lov the palets as coffee tables... Very original!

Fabrizia said...

there are a lot of wonderful images and dreamy, especially victoria's secret cake :)

Pretty To Be Happy

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.