Search This Blog

A Happy Outdoor Space


What a lovely outdoor space.
It screams fun and happy all over.
Love the blues and the colors in here.
And isn't that dog looks so adorable,
I think he's just waiting for the party to start.




Audrey is always a welcome sight.


Paris glam.


Love the hat,
love the necklace,
love the outfit ... Dior of course.

I heart everything in this outfit.
Can you blame me?

This would be such a lovely climb.

Bike Love


Kissing on a Bike.
Oh to be young and in love.


What a spot!
I sure could spend a couple of hours staring 
at that spectacular view.

One for me please.

Bridge filled with flowers.

Man Candy... still.


Love the colors.
Happy Colors, 
I want!

Go for the real man ladies.
Saves you a lot of heartaches.


11 comments:

ellie said...

Wonderful inspiration for the last days of summer! Love the quote!

Whitney Cosgrave said...

lovely pictures!

Vera Vanity said...

Hi dear Ann! Thank you for your visit on my blog... I love your blog. It's full of inspiration. I'm your new follower. Have a nice Sunday. Xoxo V. V.

Shoe Bell(i)e said...

Johnny Depp? Always, of course:p Love the Paris illustration..

Marcela Gmd said...

Beautiful post!!!
Have a good week!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Midnight Cowgirl said...

Wonderful inspiration! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Elly @ Caribbean Living said...

Aaah, all such gorgeous images! The two outdoors interior design schemes totally got me though, just beautiful!

honey my heart said...

that is a great photo of the outdoor space. really like all of the cool blue tones :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Gah! That outfit is perfection - I'm especially loving the boots. And the Parisian illustration...swoon! So gorgey! This post just completely made my Monday!! :)

Punctuation Mark said...

I love those floppy hats!

PriscilaPetersDecor said...

Happy outdoor space, indeed! The dog is so so cute.

Hope you have a lovely week.

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.