Search This Blog

Pink and Red Closet



Oh what a closet... pink and red and oh so glam. I may not be the kind of girl who likes bright colors in my rooms but this one is just right with me. And the huge collection of shoes helps too. Don't you just like the animal print rug in there? The bags look so fab and cool overflowing in that gorgeous suitcase. Of course, Christina Aguilera posing in that pink ladder is quite hot in that hot pink skirt and black top... and her son Max is uber cute in there.



image: DouglasFriedmanPhotography

8 comments:

Marcela Gmd said...

Wow fantastic closet!!!!
I wish I had one like that for my shoes!!
Have a good week!

Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Ann:
Although we have very little which is pink, we do use red in both our Main Hall and Dining Room and so we are, as you may well imagine, drawn to this image of an outsize wardrobe with its startling array of shoes and bags.

Anonymous said...

I want finally a wardrobe but i have to wait a long time for it. My boyfriend will do it if he will have time...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh I love that SHOE quote! OH YEAH, BABY, give ME the right shoes and every body knows I'm coming around the corner!!!! HI ANN! Thank you for coming to visit me! Have a super day. Anita

Melissah from Scrapbook said...

Oh I would kill for a WIR like that one! Pop over to my blog when you have a spare minute & check out the new look!
x
Melissah
x
Melissah

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind that closet!

And thanks for the comment, it was helpful :)

Karena said...

It would be so great to have shoe space like that!! Ann I would love to have a closet makeover!

I hope you will come and join my new Fashion Giveaway from Fresh Produce!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Style, She Wrote said...

Amazing! I love Christina's closet!! I WANT those shoes. xo style, she wrote

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.