Search This Blog

Time Flies... A Charming Breakfast Room



Wow! Time flies really fast. Last thing I remember its just the holidays and now we are already on the second month of 2012... February, the love month. I hope everybody would get a great deal of love this month... Just remember to spread the love starting today.


I love the cozy look of this charming breakfast room or is it a conservatory? Whatever, it looks wonderful. I love the big clock, oh its just an eye-catcher in there in a very good way. And plants inside especially some lovely flowers is always welcome. A perfect view of the outside garden, the awesome flooring and walls... oh this space just makes my heart long for something like this in my own home.


images: weranda, pinterest

13 comments:

Something Gorgeous said...

Hi we thought we'd spread the love over at Something Gorgeous. Check us out we have a February giveaway.xx

Sharon (Roses and Rust) said...

I want that clock!! x Shareon

Carla Aston said...

I love the big clock too. What a great space.

PriscilaPetersDecor said...

A breakfast room, how lovely. It's airy and charming. Love it!!
Time flies, indeed.

Casa Très Chic said...

Oh, yes, very charming. I could spend hours just with a cup of coffee, the room is divine.
Have a nice day.
Tereza

Jessie said...

What a charming space! Perfect for enjoying a cup of tea and reading a book!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Ah it is just charming! :)

SG Angela said...

i love this breakfast room with the oversize clock.

One Shoe a Day said...

I love that big clock!!

Maybe you wanna check out my blog? It's new and the concept is simple: I show one gorgeous shoe a day. Who doesn't want to get their daily fix of shoes? ;)

oneshoeaday.blogspot.com

Vanesa said...

Soooo lovely inspiration!

xx
http://www.thelipstickcandy.com/

Mia Rivel said...

Hello Sweetie,

Just wanted to thank you for having such an inspirational blog, im your newest follower. Hope you have an amazing week full of lots of beautiful things.
Feel free to drop past my blog if you have time =)

-Mia xoxo
http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/
http://mias101challenge.blogspot.com/2012/01/day-zero-project.html

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today - I saw you on 'my summerhouse.' Your blog is lovely, and the photos are very unique. I loved the tea quote. Me and my daughters started a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you. Your blog is filled with beauty and inspirational ideas. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Luna said...

so cute! I want to hang that sign in my own room!

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.