Search This Blog

A Nice Nook to put your Feet Up and Relax


This nook which is really a part of the bedroom appeals to me. It looks so relaxing with that comfy chair and ottoman … a place to put the feet up and do some napping or just to have a few moments to close the eyes and contemplate…just what I needed right now. And notice that the window behind the comfy chair allows natural light to come in so it is also a perfect spot to do some reading or writing in your diary or planner. And this nook looks chic too with that lovely white mirrored dresser that reflects the other parts of this gorgeous bedroom.

Image: Palmer Weiss

7 comments:

Fargerike Dagny said...

Love it! Very calm and relaxing :)

Jordan said...

Soo relaxing and a nice area all around!

Have a great one, Ann!
:)

Small House said...

The color of the ottomon is very pleasant. And don't you just love that pillow???
Sandra

Unknown said...

So cute. I need some inspiration for my baby girl's room. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

It does look lovely! I wish I had enough room in my bedroom for a space like that!

Manuela

Haven and Home said...

Looks like perfection to me!

Unknown said...

very nice!! love your blog!! I will be back!! & thanks for stopping by and posting such a lovely comment!

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.