Search This Blog

Relaxing Minimalist Bedroom


Hmmm… why do I like this minimalist bedroom? That’s an easy one to answer. It looks so inviting, relaxing, peaceful and clutter-free, some of the things I really long for in a sleeping space. Of course if I get a bedroom like this I’m afraid it wouldn’t be as much orderly for there will be some pillows out of place or maybe a few magazines lying here and there and some crumples on the bedsheet. But hey, a girl can dream, right?


photo: House&Gardens

6 comments:

Hill Country House Girl said...

Hi Ann - I love this clean look too, but I would surely clutter it up in no time! I am going to post another house by the same architect I just did, and he has a beautiful minimalist bedroom you will love!!

My Galveston Cottage said...

I like this, too, Ann. I had posted a spare bedroom == which belongs to an artist -- on my blog and no one seemed quite fond of it. But, this one offers some small but yet meaningful details that the other didn't. Little things can make a big difference. Like the valances, headboard....Thank you for your comment about shopping the little guys. Nice blog! I'll be back. cheers, -susan

Willow said...

I actually like the minimalist look although I haven't ever achieved it.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I heart that blue chair too!

Unknown said...

I like this...time to chuck out all those children's stuff in my room.Have a great weekend :P

Tootsie said...

I like the clean look....but I am a girl who likes to "accessorize"! lol

Una said...

Clean and silent. A good place to rest.

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.