Search This Blog

A Pink Chair in a Bathroom


My oh my … what a lovely bathroom. This is just a simple bathroom at first glance but if you really look at it, it is one lovely and functional bathroom. A tub…check. A little space to put your knick-knacks like candles and decorative soaps…check. A mirror … a double check because this mirror is not your usual bathroom type mirror and its addition is quite brilliant. A plant to bring a natural element … check. A bit of framed artwork …check. To others, these elements are already enough to make a neat and lovely bathroom but this one adds a little bit more to sassy it up a bit. A nice floor length curtain and a beautiful chandelier … oh and my favorite thing of all is the pink chair. Don’t you just love that girly pink chair? Makes you think why not? Probably someday I’ll have my own lovely pink chair in my bathroom too.


Image: Marjorie Skouras Design

10 comments:

Denise Vakili Fine Art said...

That chair is darling. I am in the process of searching out vanity bench options...this could work, although not the color. Thanks for the inspiration--that pink chandelier is pretty dreamy too. Thanks for coming by my blog for the margarita party last night. Enjoyed having you ;)

crazy train said...

I just posed a question on my blog asking for bathroom help! How funny!

I LOVE the pink chair and wish I could do more pink, but with 3 boys (including my hubby) I never get to. I try to tell them Pink is the new Blue...but they don't go for it.

:)

Christie

Joyce said...

I don't think I could get out of the tub to even sit on the chair:) That tub reminds me of the one my Gmom had in her house. So big I would stay there until my teeth were chattering:) Thanks for visiting my blog too. I will peak in again.
Joyce

Karena said...

Ann I love this pink. I love this bath, how luxurious! Again thank you for encouraging comments on my art show

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

so lovely..seeing as my bathroom is the size of a port-a-potty...i'm in love!

Tara said...

I could spend quite a bit of time here soaking with a good book! Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog--you have a lovely one here!

Unknown said...

I like this, we dont have any pink furniture but it would be so cool to have one anywhere at home..hope you are having a good week... :P

TitansFan said...

BTW, It's for our daughters bathroom. Thank goodness!

Sarah Klassen said...

I LOVE this room! I came across the prettiest little bench at one of my fav. local boutiques - it's base has been done in a gold with a pretty pink velvet cushion on top. It would be ideal for a bathroom, such as this one!

Jen Kershner said...

Oh, that's my dream bathtub right there. Wonder if I can talk the hubby in to a renovation...

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.