Search This Blog

Red and White, everything Festive and Nice


Who wouldn’t be in the mood for some holiday dining and even maybe a little binging in this dining room? This space looks so festive, cheerful, and gay. It is perfect for some holiday entertaining with a few close friends and/or family but it can also be a perfect romantic setting for the holidays for you and your loved one. The red and white combination used in this dining kinda reminds me of the Christmas canes I so loved when I was a child. The hanging red stars and white snowflakes are eye-catchers and their reflection in the mirror adds drama to this red and white space. The white mantle is just the ideal place to put those glittery red and silver holiday decors and accents. And the table setting is just so nice, elegant and chic, yet festive and cozy enough not to intimidate guests to mess it up a little when the holiday foods come and chow time begins.


photo: HousetoHome

6 comments:

Fifi Flowers said...

That is a GREAT room! I would gladly sit there for yummies and great FUN and laughs!
ENJOY the holidays!
Fifi

Oliveaux said...

Such a lovely festive room. Have a wonderful Christmas! Amanda x

charmaine said...

i love the decorations, and the red and white is so beautiful! have a Merry Christmas!

God Bless,
Charmaine

Laura said...

Hi Ann,
You won my competition, head over and see!
Laura

Alkemie said...

Love This Dining space and how it was decorated for Christmas!

Shay said...

I know Christmas is over but I LOOOVE this picture! I have some stars like that, I may have to do that next year! The white and red is beautiful!!

Disclaimer:

None of the images are mine
unless stated otherwise.